Mamu Health Service Limited provides bulk billing at all primary health care clinics. We deliver preventative and ongoing holistic care with linkages to other allied health providers.
Services We Offer
- Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Health Checks
- Chronic Disease Care Plans & Referrals
- Mental Health Care Plans & Referrals
- Case Conferencing
- Acute Care
- Hearing Health
- Sexual Health Screening & Education
- Wound Care
- Minor Procedures
Visiting Allied Health
- Diabetes Educator
- Australian Hearing
- Exercise Physiologist
- Occupational Therapist
- Speech Therapist
- Our service triages sick or injured people for treatment according to the seriousness of the condition or injury.
- Our triage system ensures that clinical care is provided to clients with urgent medical problems as a priority.
- Transport is a courtesy service provided to patients who do not have access to a vehicle.
- Transport is limited to and from our service.
- 24 hrs notice is required for transport bookings.
- Please notify our reception immediately of any transport cancellations.