As a member, you can have a say in who is elected to the Board of Directors and their accountability in the delivery of services to improve the health and wellbeing of the local community.
How to become a Member
- To become a voting member, you have to be an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person, be over the age of 18 and reside within our Geographical Service Area.
- If you are not an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person, you may become an Associate Member.
- Download the Membership Form and return it to Mamu Health Service Limited with your membership fee of $2.
Rights and obligations of Members
- Members have the right to attend, speak and vote at General Meetings.
- Associate members have the right to attend and speak but not to vote at General Meetings.