When you come into Mums and Bubs remember to bring your child's red book to ensure they are kept up to date with their immunisations.
Services We Offer
- GP Consults
- Antenatal and Postnatal Care
- Child Health Checks and Adult Health Checks
Care We Offer
- Doctors are in 3 days per week
- Midwife are in 4 Days per week
- We also have a monthly Well Women’s Clinic and fortnightly visits from an Occupational Therapist and Speech Therapist.
- A number of immunisation programs are available for aboriginal and Torres strait islander people these programs provide protection against some of the most harmful infectious diseases that cause severe illness and deaths om pit communities.
- Mum's and Bubs are open 5 days a week with a General Practitioner consulting Mondays Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Our immunisations Endorsed and Registered Nurse/Midwife is available 5 days a week.