The Integrated Team Care program is an Australian Government Program for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders. We assist those who need extra help in understanding and managing their Chronic Health Conditions.
The ITC Care Coordinators can assist chronic care clients with:
- Organising specialist and allied health appointments.
- Understanding and managing health conditions.
- Connecting with community services or other health professionals.
- Accessing medical equipment and aids to improve health conditions.
- Transport and accommodations to attend medical appointments.