Our Family Well-Being service is here to help to improve your home life and create a positive routine for you and your kids. We can help you and your family access a range of support services to get your family back on track, to care for, and protect your kids at home safely.
By calling us, we can arrange for a health worker to visit your home.
We can support you to:
- Focus on the safety and protection of your children.
- Discuss your family’s situation; we understand that sometimes parents need a hand to care for their children safely at home.
- Support your family to make the decisions affecting you.
- Decide on the type and level of support that may be required for your family.
- Refer your family; if necessary; to partner agencies/services that will help you.
If you are struggling with the job of raising your family, we can help by:
- Developing positive practical parenting skills.
- Building better relationships between family members, including help with violence at home.
- Improving budgeting and managing money.
- Managing alcohol, drug or gambling problems.
- Assisting with housing, healthcare, or other community or government services.
- Supporting school attendance.